Friday, February 21, 2014

Beauty Thoughts


[French Martini] 



[Peony Pink]

[French Martini (left) Peony Pink (right)]

[French Martini (left) Peony Pink (right)]

Lips. If your morning doesn't allow you to put on a full face of makeup, a nice lip color can do wonders. A bold lip thrown together with a pair of sunglasses can make you Hollywood Chic in the blink of an eye. As much as I do love red lipstick, it is not always the most appropriate color.

Here I show two of my most recent favorite lipsticks from the company titled, Face Stockholm . I purchased both sticks from JCrew , but they also can be found on the Face Stockholm website. The berry color, Peony Pink, is my go to for Fall/Winter. With a cool undertone this lipstick is perfect for day or night. 
French Martini is a coral color that I wear in the Spring/Summer months. This really pops with a nice tan and some beachy waves. These Face Stockholm lipsticks both have a very smooth formula that prevents dryness, and can be tossed on with little precision necessary.

1 comment: