Friday, May 2, 2014

All Eyes

Going Out Eye Look 5/1









Now that the summer is coming, I love to play with colored eyeliners. You can do this technique with TONS of different colors, including all shades of blue, green and purple. My go-to eye look for night time includes the products above. 
I always start with the Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base for my eyeshadows to stick to. (No one likes a creasing lid!) 
For shadows I have been using up my Original Urban Decay Naked Palette . For my lid I use Sidecar (4th from left), I blend Darkhorse (8th from the left) into my crease, then blend out the edges using Buck (5th from the left). I smudge Creep (2nd from the right) into the outer V, along with a light dusting of Virgin (1st on the left) on my brow bone and inner corner. This combination  gives the perfect amount of smoke and sparkle! 
I then use M.A.C's Fluidline in Black Track to line my upper eyelash line. Finally, for an added pop I use Urban Decays 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Electric along my lower lash line, and water line. A little curl of the lashes and CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara on both top and bottom finishes off the look! 
xoxo Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment