Thursday, June 12, 2014

Clear Skin Please


Avon
            Kate Somerville [EradiKate] 
               Clinique [AcneSoultions]
             Avon [Acne mark treatment]

       Unfortunately I was not blessed with awesome skin like some. So in the summer with sun bathing, sunscreen, and running outside... All these factors just scream breakout. This Kate Somerville sulfur treatment is probably my favorite right now and literally worked for me over night, the Sulfur helps dry out existing and occurring pimples. This Clinique "emergency" lotion is more of a spot treatment for when you see acne start to occur. I really like this for before bed time to leave on over night. And lastly when sun bathing in the summer I notice any scarring or existing acne marks I have will somewhat become dark pigmented on skin so I purchased this Avon cream a while back and it actually really helped with existing marks. I am always on the hunt for miracle cream however there really is no such thing and you just need to find products that will hopefully work for you! Both of the top products I purchased at Sephora and you can contact an Avon representative or order online. Have a good weekend everyone! 
                 <3 jillian 

No comments:

Post a Comment