Friday, June 6, 2014

May Favorites

May Favorites




























Often times I find myself reaching for the same items week after week. Sometimes you just get hooked!

Here are my May Favorites:
#1. Calvin Klein Euphoria- I got this perfume as a Christmas present this past year and have been obsessed with it since!
#2. YOGA- Since I started taking yoga classes at my gym at school I have become a wanna-be yogi.
#3. Anastasia Long Wearing Brow Tint- If you know me, you know that I love all things eyebrows. This brow pen keeps mine filled in thick and natural just how I like them!
#4. Essie's Merino Cool- My go-to neutral nail color.
#5. Michael Kors Mid Size Silver Glitz Watch- Only place you'll catch me without this watch on is the gym!
#6. Chuck Taylor Classic High- Tops- I think you all can tell from my recent posts that I rarely take these suckers off! My favorite summer sneaks!
#7. Under Armour Tennis Sonic Shorty- I love anything neon, and these shorts are my favorites for yoga and just lounging around.

Leave a comment with your May Favorites! We'd love to hear them and check them out!

xoxo Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment