Monday, March 10, 2014

Camo Cool





J.Crew Pixie Pants J.Crew Chambray Shirt , Gap Camo Jacket [similar ], Sam Edelman Boots [similar]

As soon as there is a sunny day here in Amherst I love to try and get some fresh air in anyway possible. Any chance I get to not have to wear a large bulky winter jacket, I take it.On top I wore a J.Crew chambray button down with my favorite fall/spring camo jacket from The Gap. Here I decided to pair my black J.Crew Pixie pants with a simple pair of black Sam Edelman combat boots that I got for a steal at TJMaxx. If there is one staple that I believe every girl should invest in for their closet is the J.Crew Pixie pant. I have two pairs, in black and navy. They are stretchy like a legging but have more structure with a thick waistband and zipper up the back. They are my daily go to! 
xoxo Michelle 

2 comments:

  1. Love camo and chambray! xx

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jacket! so cool X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete