Monday, March 24, 2014

Open Knit





Sperry Boat Shoes [Similar], Gap Camo Jacket [Similar], J.Crew Crystal Sunburst NecklaceJ.Crew Brompton Mini-Hobo
This past Thursday I arrived home from a wonderful Spring Break in West Palm Beach and was taken out for a delicious family dinner. My parents, sister and I went to Wright's Chicken Farm for all you can eat salad, pasta, french fries and chicken. Doesn't get much better than that! Being the first day of spring and all, I decided to lose the winter boots and choose a pair of metallic Sperry's. I paired them with a simple pair of black leggings, and a black, open knit sweater that I purchased at a boutique called Lizology in Newburyport, MA. My Gap camo jacket is my go-to for spring time and I'm really loving my J.Crew statement necklace!

xoxo Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweater! xx

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete