Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kicking Back



                                    Sneakers [Pewter Vans] Top [Monteau] Jacket [Alice Kris]

Today I decided it was time to kick back in my new authentic lo pro, pewter vans, and just enjoy the weather with Tayla, who I have to thank for taking these photos! For a typical on the go day just walking around campus a nice pair of sneaks is a must have. Vans will look great with any pair of skinny jeans or leggings. This cream lace top I bought from Nordstrom Rack was meant to be for our upcoming country concert, but it pairs great with a jean jacket too! I would say if your looking for a cute shoe for this spring and summer, but want something on the more comfortable side Vans are a perfect find!                                            <3 Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment