Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Palazzo




Some of my favorite prints from Boca Leche!
(I have the last pair) 

One of my favorite trends for this summer are Palazzo pants. ( Or Exumas pants, whichever you prefer.) With a very resort feel, these bottoms allow comfort and style with different prints and colors. Being tall, it is often difficult to find pants (of any sort) that are long enough for my legs. I now own two pairs of Palazzo pants, from two different companies, and both are plenty long enough for me. It's a miracle! 
Some of my favorite pairs are from Forever 21 and Boca Leche.
Paired with a basic tank, tee, or crop, this trend can add fun, color and print to your summer wardrobe!

xoxo Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Ladies - want to see a great fashion video from the '30s of clothes that could practically be worn today?

    http://twonerdyhistorygirls.blogspot.com/2014/04/friday-video-1932-fashion-show-on-thames.html

    love, auntie d.

    ReplyDelete