Friday, April 25, 2014

Tan Lines

[too faced chocolate bronzed Lorac tantalizer Nars orgasm blush NYX illuminator blush] 
    It's that time of year that the sun will start shinning and tan lines appear! This past weekend I got a little burnt from sitting in the sun.. So I had to break out all the bronzer because my foundations too light for my sunburn! 
   During the summer I love using Loracs tantilzer baked bronzer because it gives all shades a beautiful bronze look. I use this too faced chocolate bronzer almost everyday and is my favorite.. It's great for a bronzer and also I have used it for contouring purposes too.. So if your looking for great blushes or bronzers for this summer any of these will certainly suffice! Have a super weekend everyone 
        <3 Jillian 

No comments:

Post a Comment